At Orchardside we aim to provide you and your child with the best information, advice and guidance possible during their time in our care.
In supporting us to achieve positive outcomes, we are asking you to
- Ensure that your child goes to bed at an appropriate time.
- Ensure that your child arrives to school in the appropriate uniform.
- Ensure that your child arrives to school and is collected on time.
- Ensure that your child attends school regularly and or provide us with a phone call in the morning explaining any absences.
- Encourage learning and appropriate behaviour.
- Support your child with independent work.
- Let us know of any concerns or problems which may affect your child’s behaviour.
- Attend all parent/teacher consultations.
- Support the schools vision, aims and values