Parents & Carers
At Orchardside we aim to provide you and your child with the best information, advice and guidance possible during their time in our care.
- In supporting us to achieve positive outcomes, we are asking you to.
- Ensure that your child goes to bed at an appropriate time.
- Ensure that your child arrives to school in the appropriate uniform.
- Ensure that your child arrives to school and is collected on time.
- Ensure that your child attends school regularly and or provide us with a phone call in the morning explaining any absences.
- Encourage learning and appropriate behaviour.
- Support your child with independent work.
- Let us know of any concerns or problems which may affect your child’s behaviour.
- Attend all parent/teacher consultations.
- Support the schools vision, aims and values.