Inclusion and Wellbeing
At Orchardside, we aim to support students in not only their learning needs but their social and emotional wellbeing. We do this through regular multi-agency inclusion and wellbeing meetings.
We have access a wide range of supportive services for students and parents including:
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)
- Educational Psychology Services (EPS)
- Speech and Language Therapy Services
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities advice and Support Service (SENDASS)
- The Gangs Intervention Team
- Change and Challenge
- Parent Support Unit
- Social Care and Early Help Services
- Secondary Behaviour Support Services
- DAZU Young Carers Project
- Parent Abuse and Reconciliation Service (PAR)
- COMPASS Young People’s Service
- Joint Services for Disabled Children
We have a full time school based therapist who provides an immediate therapy service for individuals and groups of students who require help.
Orchardside School has a Designated Safeguarding Officer, Niki Panayiodou and a Deputy Designated Safeguarding Officer, Deborah Roberts.