To provide a non-judgemental and supportive environment for our students and their families. To provide a high quality tailored education in a nurturing, reflective and purposeful learning environment to meet the needs of our students, making them feel safe to learn and grow.
- To deliver a personalised and balanced curriculum that helps transform and motivate students whilst also supporting them emotionally
- To promote an inclusive environment for all, working in partnership with parents, carers and specialist agencies
- To provide students with the opportunity to return to mainstream education, further education or employment
- To challenge pupils to take responsibility for their learning, modify their behaviour and believe in themselves
- Provide all students with equal opportunities
- Support students in becoming mature, successful young adults
We respect and value ourselves and our community. We respect everyone and their opinion at Orchardside.
We have resilience and can rise to any challenge even when it is difficult, we learn from our mistakes and “bounce back”.
We take responsibility for our own development and actions and admit when we are wrong.