MathsWatch is the complete online maths platform that makes learning available to students 24/7 and tailors to their exam board and maths curriculum. The platform is fully responsive as it adapts to any screen size, therefore it looks consistently good on mobiles, tablets, and desktops.
There are several reasons the MathsWatch resource works as an excellent maths revision aid:
- it revises every single topic just like a teacher would, at the board.
- it aligns with the National Curriculum and exam boards.
- every clip has real exam questions for students to do - because we all know that to be good at maths, a student has to do it, not just watch it.
- all questions are instantly and automatically marked, giving instant feedback and tutorial videos on the skill itself.
- all mathematical tools are interactive such as ruler, protractor, and compass.
- all videos are linked to foundation and higher tier questions by grade, so it is easy to work towards a target grade or to see what grade a topic is.
- each topic has interactive questions taken from 1000s of exam-style questions so students will always know the format a topic can look like in exams.
- it keeps a record of student progress so skills acquired and practiced can be developed.
At Orchardside, each student has been given a unique login and every student has undertaken an induction into using MathsWatch effectively.
To get the very best out of this tool, it is used to consolidate learning in the form of homework tasks for each student. Additionally, it forms a vital part of GCSE exam practice and preparation.
Further information can be found below:
User guide video: